Request Reservation

Pricing table

Season Rose Pearl Rosaline Pearl Lavender Pearl Maroon Pearl
01/05 – 31/05 130€/day 130€/day 130€/day 130€/day
01/06 – 30/06 160€/day 160€/day 160€/day 160€/day
01/07 – 31/07 200€/day 200€/day 200€/day 200€/day
01/08 – 25/08 220€/day 220€/day 220€/day 220€/day
26/08 – 04/09 200€/day 200€/day 200€/day 200€/day
05/09 – 30/09 160€/day 160€/day 160€/day 160€/day
01/10 – 31/10 130€/day 130€/day 130€/day 130€/day

Reservation Form


This helps us prevent spam, thank you.

Booking Policy

The accommodation rate is excluding of 0,50€ per room per night government tax, which will be paid by guest upon departure.

Check in – Check out:

Check in time: 14:00 – 18:00 pm
Check out time: before 12:00 am
If you wish to extend check out time, you must contact the reception in advance.
For check out time extension up to 18:00, extra charge 50% of the price.
For check out time extension after the 18:00, extra charge 100% of the price.

Booking deposit: Each apartment is rented with a bank deposit 40% of the total rent fee and the remaining 60% is paid on check in.

Cancellations – Modifications policy:

For cancellations made up to 41 days before arrival date, deposit will be returned in full minus any transaction fees.
In case you decide to cancel your booking 40 days before your arrival, the deposit will be withheld.
Non shows or early departures 100% cancellation fees will be requested.
If you decide to leave before your schedule departure date, you will not be refunded for the remaining value of the days for which you booked
For delay arrival please contact reception in advance at: +306909702811, +306932232610 or +302645071609